On most nights I will read to my children a selection of stories of their choosing. On the night of September 1, 2015, I made up a story about two larva who became caterpillars and eventually became butterflies. That night I drew them these. The next morning, there was a video on my facebook timeline showing an HD timelapse of a caterpillar becoming a butterfly.
Today I randomly asked my daughter to draw a happy orange. Within the hour of her drawing it, a video on my facebook timeline featured … a happy orange.
He lives about 5 hours travel time away and tried to ply me with the following:
Which is odd, because I prefer French Vanilla flavour and he knows this, so I said, “I would, if only you had French Vanilla” – little did I realize, he does:
Looks like we’ll be making the trip!
What a thoughtful dad I have.
Apparently this comes from the one and only Elon Musk.
15 THINGS MENTALLY STRONG PEOPLE DO…
To give your dreams a boost of confidence, here is a list of the 15 things mentally strong people do. Perhaps it can help you along your own path.
- They know when to move on.
- They use their fear to motivate action.
- They know failure is part of success.
- They train their brains to see the good in everything.
- They’re tenacious with their goals.
- They start before they’re ready or confident.
- They don’t take anything personally.
- They believe in themselves.
- They don’t try to fit in.
- They allow themselves to be a beginner.
- They don’t do things they don’t want to do.
- They celebrate the success and happiness of others.
- They don’t need a reason to help people.
- They are unapologetic about their unique selves.
- They accept what they can’t change.